The New Blog
A list of our achievements are as followed:
- Student vs Teacher games in Term 3 to encourage interaction between students, teachers, and each other
- Lines painted on stairways to encourage students to "keep left"
- Utilised and promoted the Fairvale mascot, the Bumblebee, at various occasions
- Improved hygiene for students by implementing soap dispensers and hand dryers in the Wright block toilets
- Members of the SRC represented Fairvale in Anzac Day Dawn Services, held at various RSL clubs including Canley Heights, Smithfield and Fairfield RSL.
- The purchase of an iPad for SRC members to record events and details to to with the SRC
- Participation in the ISG (Inter-schools Group) meetings throughout the year
- Update and redesigning of the SRC message boards that are located in the Canteen and Greenway
- Introducing the SRC blog. We will regularly update the blog to inform students, teachers and parents of any general business relating to Fairvale High School.
- SRC Mailbox for students to have their opinions and suggestions heard - to be established in the near future
- Fairvale's Got Talent scheduled for Last Day of Term 1 2014
- Improve the playground area for students e.g include more benches/tables, have separate junior, senior and mixed areas
Thank you for tuning in. If you want to give us any feedback or general comments, it will be most welcome. Just leave a comment below. :)